Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Specifically Spring

These are the beauty items I bought specifically with Spring in mind. The only problem is now my head is focused on Summer!!
Oops
N.Y.C Long Wearing Nail Enamel in:
Pink Promenade
Classic Coral

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in:
Green With Envy
Mellow Yellow
Mint Sorbet
Lacey Lilac
Blue Me Away

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in:
Hot Cocoa
English Rose

Essence XXXL Shine and XXXL Nudes Gloss in:
True Love
Nude Kiss
Pure Beauty
Super Girl

Maybelline Expert Wear 8 Pan Palette in:
Hushed Tints

Essence Color & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in:
Choose Me!
Break Through

E.L.F. Cream Eyeshadow and Single Eyeshadow in:
Candlelight
Raspberry
Amethyst

N.Y.C. Liquid Lipshine and Ultra Moist Lipwear in:
Brighton Beach Peach 
Violet Shine

Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in:
Peachy

Wet N' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in:
Sunset Peach

I call this my Owl Palette, I already depotted some of my Spring Eyeshadows

Essence Eyeshadow in:
Disco Diva
Jazzed Up
Big Bang
Get Ready

Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso, Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff

This is Lucy, who was sleeping next to all my makeup while i was taking the pictures
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment