Friday, April 8, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!



I want to say THANK YOU to Paige from PB and J apparel http://pbandjapparel.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
I appreciate this award so much and when I first read her comment about it I was so giddy and excited! She is so cute, and I lovelovelove her style, so you should definitely check her out. 

RULES:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
  2. Tell us 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
  4.  Contact these bloggers to let them know they've received the award

~7 things about me~
  1. If I could be anything I'd be a singer, I was in show choir and sing at karaoke but I have such terrible stage fright!
  2. I have this special pillow that I've had since i was 6 years old and I can't fall asleep without it.
  3. I still suck  my thumb sometimes to help me fall asleep
  4. For all the makeup I wear and love, I don't wear bronzer or blush!
  5. I don't own anything by MAC
  6. The furthest place I've traveled was to NJ for family and loved it. These shows don't do it justice, or capture it correctly at all
  7. I'm a natural blonde.

The 15 Blogs Are........


<3

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That is so so sweet of you! I just saw this. I just got into blogging so I'm still learning my way around it. Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete