Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist *Late*


I know this post is coming out late, but I don't care, I wasn't feeling too well so I'm doing it late, still counts.
So for the Spring/Summer seasons coming up I've noticed myself fawning more over eye liner then anything else, so lets start with that.
1. Makeup Forever Professional Aqua Eyes Liner.
2. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner
3. NYX Studio Liquid Liner
4. NYX Liquid Crystal Liner
5. Too Faced Amazing Face Liquid Foundation
6. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
7. Smashbox  O-Gloss Gold & O-Gloss Noir
8. Tarte ReCreate Natural Anti-Aging Foundation
9. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
10. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed
11. Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box
12. Urban Decay Beauty in a Box
13. Illamasqua 4-Color Liquid Metal Palette
14. BeautyBlender Sponge

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these!! HAHA I especially love the beauty blenders!! They really are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete