Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekly Beauty Breakdown


Truth be told I typically wear more makeup than this in a week but this week I had a lot of personal stuff going on and just didn't feel like being creative, or doing anything. But this is the stuff I used.
1. l'Oreal Voluminous Millionaire Lashes Mascara
2. Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Peachy
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner in Zero & Whiskey
4. Wet N' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Sunset Peach
4. Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer- Sensitive Skin
5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle 
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette
7. Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara
8. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave In Conditioning Cream
9. Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

*Side Note* 
  • Lucy Dog is laying next to me while i write this, and shes running and barking in her sleep. And she stuck her tongue out. CUTE!
  • Just took off Peachy and put on Morbid by Wet N' Wild
  • My hair is awesome since I started using the 3 minute miracle



<3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. ey girly
    i awarded you with a versatile blogger award
    check out my post on it

    ReplyDelete