Friday, April 8, 2011

Makeup For Christine

So one of my best friends since I was about 15 has asked me for some makeup ideas for work, school and then fun. And I LOVE it because she was the one who taught me about foundation and eyeshadow and that you need mascara, lol. Because before her I did nothing, I even let her "make me over" during lunch.  
so lets start. 


These will be the expensive ideas, which is good because the quality will mostly be better and wear better, but the price might be too much so I'm also throwing in cheaper alternatives!




1.
The Too Faced Natural Eye Kit, which is perfect for work, and can also give you a more dramatic eye for night. 9 neutral shades, 1 applicator. $35

2.
Urban Decay Naked Palette. The prettiest palette I ever saw. 12 beautiful neutral shades to give you that beautiful day eye and then easily transforms it into an evening eye. Comes with a brush and primer potion. $48 and harder to find.

3.
Pop Beauty Bare Texture Kit. 39 eye shadows, mostly neutral, but some bursts of color so you can have some fun with your neutral eye. Comes with a brush and eye shadow primer. $28

4. 
NYX Nude on Nude kit. And just like the Too Faced palette this has 9 neutral shades, and its called a dupe for the Naked Palette and the Natural Eye Palette. But at only 11 dollars its a steal! The colors are pigmented and amazing. It also comes with 2 lip colors and applicators. Its also compact so you can throw it in your purse or school bag.

5.
Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing  Shadow and Liner. There are 4 different palettes for each eye type (above is the natural hazel) and they range from natural to candy colors, all to fit your eye color. Comes with an applicator.  $11

6.
Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara because during the day for work or school I think its better to have a more natural looking lash, which would be more full, and not intense length, and this mascara is clump free and gives amazing volume! $8

7.
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express, and this is the mascara to get that dramatic, long and flirty lash. $7

8.
Wet N' Wild Color Icon 6 pan palette, and I suggest getting all the palettes. They come with 3 matte and 3 shimmer shades, and the colors range from neutral to fun purples and blues to random. They're are comparable to MAC and a fraction of the cost. $3

9.
L'Oreal De-Crease Eye Shadow Primer. If you wear eye shadow, you need a primer! It keeps the colors true and vibrant and prevents fading and creasing. I can't fathom spending alot of money on this so the L'Oreal is perfect. $8

9.
Milani Liquif'Eye eye liner pencil. Comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 liners in texture, vibrancy and lasting power. Glides on Smoothly and stays put. $6

10.
Wet N' Wild Mega Liner liquid liner. Liquid liner is needed to give you that dramatic eye that pencils just can't achieve. And if you don't want a dramatic eye, they have some pretty fun colors. $2

~For lips i like it keep it nude, or peachy. My favorites are Revlon's ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude or the gloss in Coral Reef. ~


I Love you Christine and if you want to Know about anything else I know you'll ask. :)
<3<3<3






1 comment:

  1. I love you too!!! Thank you so much for all of this! I will for sure be writing them down and going to build my collection. If I can think of anything else or if YOU can think of anything else please let me know <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete