Sunday, December 12, 2010

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup

I never used liquid foundation before, only pressed powder, and not a drug store brand because I thought it would be too difficult to find my color. But a couple months ago i started noticing that the pressed powder was starting to make me look like the loose powders did, which i hated. Loose powders did not blend into my skin, more like sat on top of my skin, leaving a powdery, almost sand-like look on my skin. So I began searching online for liquid foundation and I've been seeing some reviews on Rimmel London's Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation and decided to ask my boyfriend to take me to my local Ulta store and just figure out what color I was, but one of the workers suggested True Match. She pulled out the shade matching swatch and found the shade that disappeared into my skin, (though at least 3 disappeared, we just picked which one we thought would be best) and I am absolutely glad she did. I like the glass bottle it comes in, i just wish it had a pump. The color is almost a perfect match and blends into my skin very easily, leaving a natural finish on my oily skin. Plus it doesn't break me out! Huge plus. Even my boyfriend noted how good it looked (and he doesn't lie when it comes to telling me if something is ugly on me, evenv if it hurts.)
(N1 soft ivory)

(N1 soft ivory)

Pros: natural, dewy finish. Blend-able. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin. Medium coverage that is able to hide my red cheeks and forehead.
Cons: no pump which can lead to a mess. The fact you have many shades that could work, and you have to guess the right one, or that you need two different shades to mix together to get your right shade. 
  
Bottom line is I will definitely repurchase. Not right away because I do want to try out other kinds, but for the price, and the finish, and the available colors, i will recommend this highly. 
Two thumbs up
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment