Thursday, June 16, 2011

Veronica Mars/Kristen Bell Inspired Make-up Tutorial

Thanks to Netflix I am able to watch shows that I use to watch when I was a teenager, and in turn become completely obsessed with them all over again. And the show I have been stuck on lately is Veronica Mars, a show Kristen Bell starred in from 2003-2007. And I was obsessed with her makeup and decided the awesomeness of the internet could tell me how what makeup she used. And it did! Here's the site I used

And here's my take on it.





 



Products used:
Bare Minerals Loose Powder Shadow in Queen Tiffany
Wet N' Wild 6 Pan Palette in Vanity
Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Super Brown
Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light
Maybelline XXL Length+Volume Micro Fiber Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer in Fair
Stila Convertible Color in Lillium and Camellia 
N.Y.C Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach


No comments:

Post a Comment