Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Too Faced Natural Eyes Kit

This was the first high end eye shadow I have ever owned, and luckily it was actually nine shadows. I always wanted a high end palette like this one but when I had money for it, it was always sold out or I'd rather get more for my money then just one palette. 
But one day my boyfriend took me to ULTA and he'd buy my any palette I wanted and I immediately grabbed the Natural Eye Kit. I had been lusting after this for a long long time and was very grateful to my beau for getting it for me. 
The packaging is very eye pleasing. I mean when you see this little box you gravitate towards it, and I can understand how people would only buy it for the packaging (because that happens to the best of us) but lucky for the people who only buy a product of the packaging is nice, the eye shadows inside are even better then the cute box that holds it. 

*Left to right, top to bottom:
Heavenly, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso, Silk Teddy, Push-up, Erotica, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff*

The colors are sooo soft and pigmented. I have never had such buttery, silky matte shades in my life. In all of my makeup collection this palette contains the best matte shades, and the best gold, in my opinion. The top three, the matte colors, are the only neutral colors (in my opinion) in this palette, so if you're looking for an only neutral palette, don't let the name fool you, this isn't the palette you should get. But! If you want amazing shadows and gorgeous colors that can be appropriately worn everyday, then get this palette. 
I love how sturdy this little box is, even though it is made out of cardboard, its thick and heavy, and I feel like I can travel with it. The only problem might be if you have a huge problem with the packaging getting dinged up, because since it is card board, it will get dinged.
It comes with 3 instruction cards for 3 different looks, if you don't know how to put the shadows together. Personally I don't use the cards, but its a great concept. 

A look using Silk Teddy, Push-up, Sexpresso, Heavenly



Pros: Pigmented, soft, blendable, convenient, portable, quality 
Cons: Nude Beach is glittery and chunky.
So is this worth the $35USD price tag? YES. You get nine shadows, 8 of which are super duper amazing. This is a must have in any makeup collection. I highly highly recommend this to everyone. 
Two thumbs up
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment