Monday, December 20, 2010

Makeup Haul!

Ulta, Target and Walgreens did me well today. 
1. Too Faced French Kissing Collection which includes:
Full-Size Perfect Lips Pencil
Full-Size Lip of Luxury in Totally Nude
Deluxe Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk
Deluxe Lip Insurance Primer
Deluxe Lip Injection Extreme
Chic pink-and-black damask clutch
2. NYX Glitter Cream Palette in:
 Sweet Chocolate Browns
3. CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Shadows in:
Pure Romance
Country Woods
4. Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in:
Born With It
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Shadow Trio in:
Rose Revolution
7. Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in:
Skinlights
8. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Palette in:
Lust
9. E.L.F. Professional Eye Brushes in:
#1809 Defining Eye Brush
#1815 Shadow Brush

I LOVE the Too Face kit I got. I walked into Ulta and immediately grabbed it. The colors of the lipstick, liner and gloss are nude, which is what I was looking for and I liked how they looked on me. The lip primer works and the bag is adorable. 
I got the NYX cream palette to do holiday looks or just party looks. The glitter is chunky and a tad gritty, but I like the colors and I'm sure I can make it work. Especially if I do Emilynoel83's tutorial. :)
I heard good things about the CoverGirl 4 shadow kits so i picked up 2, the colors are very light, more shadow where i have to pack on the shadow to get color and they feel a tad gritty. I guess I have to actually use before I can judge.
Can't really say anything about the mascara yet. I haven't used it but I've heard some great things about it.
I really enjoy the Maybelline lipstick. Born With It is a good nude/pinky color with some shimmer. 
The Maybelline and Revlon cream shadows are amazing. They feel great and are super pigmented! And the colors look amazing. I am very pleased with this buy.
I've been looking for more of the Wet 'n' Wild palettes and have been having now luck, because they are so wanted, they're always sold out. But today all but Lust was sold out, which was good for me because that is one of the ones I wanted! :)
I just wanted more eye brushes so i didn't have to clean mine after every use. These were a dollar and are soft and seem sturdy. Good buy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment