Monday, November 15, 2010

Erase Paste, its like a concealing ninja

So, most of you don't know me yet, but let me tell you, concealer is super important to me. I have an extremely hard time sleeping, ever since I was a teen, plus super sensitive, pale skin, which means when i get a red blemish it is RED. I am constantly on the hunt for a good concealer, one that doesn't cake, or sink into creases and can cover up my redness and dark circles.
Erase paste is amazing, for me at least. I heart this product. I love most of Benefit's products and I can add Erase Paste to the list. A little goes a long way with this super blend-able product. I dab it on with my ring finger and within a few minutes all my blemishes are gone, and my under eye circles have vanished. I love looking like I slept 8 hours instead of staying up for 24.

The jar is small, and i mean so small i can slip into my pocket, which makes it very portable and a must keep in my purse. When I'm running late and have no time for makeup i can just put this on and I can look awake and naturally blemish-free. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment