Friday, January 7, 2011

Color Focus Series: Gold and Champagne


I was inspired by EasyAccessBeauty http://www.youtube.com/user/EasyAccessBeauty to do a color focus series where I pick a color to focus on and show you and talk about the ones that I have. I found it a lot easier to put it in a video because with out it, this blog would have a photo overload. This is my first video and I do get nervous when it comes to being on camera so please don't mind the bad quality of the video or the fact that I don't do so well on it.


1. Coastal Scents Warm 88 Palette
2. E.L.F. Shimmer Palette
3. Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in:
Vanity
Golden Goddess
4. Revlon Illuminance Creme Palette in:
Va Va Va Bloom
Skinlights
5.Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Shadow in:
Rose Revolution
6. NYX Glitter Cream Palette in:
Sweet Chocolate Browns
7. NYC Individual Eyes Custom Compact in:
Central Park
8. NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in:
Champagne
9. Bare Minerals Glimmer Shadow in:
Bali
10. Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow in:
Sunbaked Neutrals
11. Lancome Color Design in:
Enchanted Evening
12. Almay I-Color in:
Hazel #033
13. CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Shadows in:
Golden Sunset
14. L'Oreal HIP Duo in:
Dynamic

No comments:

Post a Comment